Auxiliary Power Distribution System
Simple dual battery installation
The Auxiliary Power Distribution System (APDS) replaces many of the bus bars, fuse blocks, and ring terminals typical of many 12V auxiliary electrical systems. Specifically designed to make wiring for dual input (vehicle/solar) DC-DC chargers painless and straightforward - simply plug everything in to the labeled connectors:
- Start battery
- Auxiliary battery
- Battery monitor (shunt)
- DC-DC charger(s)
- Solar panel disconnect switch/breaker
- Shore power output/battery charger
- Diesel heater
- USB chargers
- Any other 12V accessories!
Built tough in the Sonoran Desert
All of our power distribution products use genuine WAGO lever operated terminal blocks which are highly resistant to vibration and pulling. No ring terminals or cable lugs, crimping or soldering required for connections to the APDS. No screw terminals to come loose over time.
Extra thick, heavy copper circuit boards for durability on rough roads and low-resistance electrical connections. Rustproof stainless steel and aluminium hardware. Heavy-duty polycarbonate fuse covers made from the same material used in bulletproof glass.
The APDS comes with a lifetime warranty and 30 day, no questions asked return policy.
- Auxiliary Power Distribution System (APDS)
- Black powder coated aluminium mounting bracket
- Polycarbonate fuse cover
- 6 x 30A-70A MIDI fuses (3 preinstalled, 3 spares)
- Blade fuse assortment
- Lifetime warranty
- Vehicle charge/start battery input: up to 75A
- Maximum continuous accessory load: 75A
- Solar panel input: up to 60A
- 2 x 75A configurable outputs/inputs
- 5 x 30A outputs
- 8 x 15A outputs
- Blown fuse indicator LEDs on all outputs
- Overall dimensions 230mm x 160mm x 50mm